Friday, October 10, 2014

Artfully Sent - Joy to the World

I am completely in love with my new Cricut Artfully Sent collection. There are so many different options and I have only just started to scratch the surface of the possibilities.

Here is one of the first cards I have made with this cartridge. I have made a series of Christmas cards, getting in early so that I don't have a mad rush to get them done before December.



For this card I used one of the sleeve keys (I like to think of these as overlays, since I love using overlays in my scrapbooking). I cut this one at the prescribed size of 7" which makes a card with dimensions 5" x 7". I cut the "sleeve" out of white daisy cardstock (which comes with the Artfully Sent collection). Then I used paper from the Brushed and Paper Fundamentals Whimsy packs.

The stamp images are from Noel C1598. I stamped them with Versamark ink and then used Princess Gold embossing powder to add some sparkle, shine and depth. To finish, I added a little gold shimmer trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment