Saturday, April 26, 2014

Artbooking overlays


Yesterday I was inspired to use some of overlays found on the Cricut Artbooking cartridge to make some cards. These overlays are intended for scrapbook layouts but can easily be re-sized to make cards.

I cut my overlays at 5.5" to make a 5.5" square card.

My cards all feature the Free To Be Me paper  which as part of our National Scrapbooking Month campaign, can be purchased for only $5 with a qualifying order of $75.

The sunburst overlay is the easy way to complete a sunburst card! The stamped sentiment on this card is from Patterned Pennants D1534. Ink colours were Slate and Smoothie.


The next card uses one of the stamps from the Artiste Collection, the Word Balloons set D1531. Ink used was Lagoon.

This last card, I stamped the Love Doily first onto the feather print vellum and then on to white daisy paper and cut out the centre lace pattern and used foam tape to adhere it to the vellum. There's a little bit of bling in the centre of the "star". I also used a bit of teal shimmer tape. Inks used were slate (on the vellum) and whisper on the white daisy.




No comments:

Post a Comment